Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ready for Spring








Ok, I have had enough of the cold weather, I am ready for the sun. I want camping (Matt and I really want to do Havasupi again) demolition derby's. . (If you haven't been to one I definitely recommend going). Rodeo's , laying by the pool and reading, summer road trips, Water skiing, BYU games (yes, DAD, I said BYU games. .Oh, the things I do for love) carnivals, BBQ's, fireworks, Races with Adrienne, and long evening walks. WHO's IN?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bring it on. I can't wait. Of course, I have been waiting for spring since the first time it snowed.

Mary said...

You know I'm in. Loved winter...hate to see it go. But, I'm getting my summer boots out, polishing up the BBQ and looking for fun. Oh yes, my flowers are beginning to think spring too.

Heather said...

Great pics! Spring here we COME!


The Love of My Life

The Love of My Life