
Good news! We just learned that Matt was accepted to Midwestern University in Arizona! Matt and I went over to Adrienne's apartment last night to look on line at his profile. . . I was so nervous. As Matt was looking up his profile I was watching his face very closely. . trying to see ANY response. He sat there saying, "Ummmm. . . well, I think. . . . I think. . ." and then FINALLY he said, "I think I got in. . " I screamed and went over to the computer to see for myself and SURE ENOUGH Matt had been accepted. It was so great to see how happy he was. He has worked so hard and really been patient and now finally things have worked out. He will still go out and interview in Philadelphia and New York just to have some comparisons and then we will make a decision. YEA FOR MATT!!!



3 comments:
Yea! I am so excited for you. AZ isn't too far away either, so if you decide to go there all the family could come see you in the middle of the cold Utah winters. Seriously, I would love to move there with you two. Nathan, Nathan, Nathan. What can we do to convince him. Well, congrats!
Yeah! I'll take AZ over the East Coast any day! (I hear they aren't as NICE as we Westerners!!) Love you guys!!
Oh, we're all happy for you two lovebirds! Matt is awesome and deserves only the best!...and I guess that goes without saying...you are the best too!
Post a Comment