
We went to AZ this past weekend to see Matt's bro bless his baby. It was
sooooo warm and beautiful! Matt is in the process of applying to some schools down there, so we checked out the area. I wondered what it would be like to live in AZ. . . I'm such a Utah girl. I can never understand when people complain about the snow. Mom would say, "they just don't know how to play in it properly." Some of Matt's wonderful family live down there, but I still love the snow
. That is until I saw the
Mesa Temple!! It is BEAUTIFUL!! Kinda Book-of-Mormon-y. It's amazing that these buildings "dot the earth" and how wonderful it is that I have the blessing of entering in there. Great Trip!!
2 comments:
Please move to Arizona. I have been trying to convince Nate to get a job there for years. Maybe if you were there he would be more tempted. I agree about that temple. It's gorgeous.
Now don't you guys all leave me. But if you do, it's for SCHOOL ONLY! then come back to us, deal??? Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment