Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Well, it was one of my favorite times of the year this past week. I don't care what anyone says, I LOVE Halloween. I mean, what's not to like. . . dressing up, lots of parties, (Fall leaves and crisp Autumn air -if your not in AZ) fun friends, and LOTS of FREE CANDY!! Seriously, a Holiday based on candy. That's where its at.
Anyway, so the Tefteller family had a great week. . we went to a Pumpkin Patch on Monday for Family night with Megan, Johnny and their cute kiddos (Luke is so stinkin cute). Friday night we went to the Midwestern Halloween party and hung out with all of our awesome student friends and finally last night we went to our ward Trunk or Treat. Emma was a lady bug, I was a butterfly, and Matt was a BUG CATCHER. . that's right. Cute, eh? Here's to Halloween!!!















5 comments:

Megan T. said...

I love how festive you are! Your family is sooo cute!

David and Rachel said...

How cute are you guys?!! I love all the pics and I am just sad that none of us are in them. I was telling Megan the other day that I really do wish that we were able to see each other more often and have the kids around each other more often. Hopefully someday! That little Emma was the cutest lady bug I have ever seen! Miss and love you guys!

Mary said...

Oh, I just love your pictures. I've waited to see Emma in her lady bug costume for..a...maybe 8 months now??? Well, it was worth the wait. You all look great! It was a very creative idea.....

BaxterFamily said...

The CUTEST LADY BUG I'VE EVER SEEN! Holy Moly kids. You are the cutest and of course we missed you for Halloween fun, but extra excited for La Navidad. Darling Family!

JesseandJessieZawalski said...

She is just TOO cute!


The Love of My Life

The Love of My Life