The other day, we had one of Emma's friends over. Her dad was helping Matt look at our car (it wasn't working). So, this little cutie pie came to play. She is only 2 months or so older than Emma. We had a great time and it was super fun to see them interact. However, after a little time went by. . this little cutie pie began to miss her Dad. What then came is some of the funniest footage we have of Emma. . Matt and I have watched it several times because it's so funny. Needless to say, our little Emma is an animated kid. To watch the video, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoVP734DIwE.
As you watch it, notice Emma's little hand on cutie pie's shoulder to comfort her. . and notice Emma trying to cheer her up with some "smiles". . good stuff.



4 comments:
That is just so cute. Emma really tried hard...loved her bending down and looking at Evelyn....with her hand on Evelyn's shoulder. Darling video!
She is sooo cute. I can not believe how long is her hair now. I hope you are doing great. We miss you guys. Love M,F,E and J
I saw the video...she is so cute. I can't not believe she will be one in few months...cute emma.
HAHA. That was adorable. I love how she was laughing while the little girl cried.
Post a Comment