Gosh, what a fun (and busy) summer we have had. We have spent a lot of time in Utah ( I have been avoiding the Az heat, yuck). But I must say that my favorite part of our summer was visiting Sean and Melissa and their cute family in Seattle. I have been such a rotten sister and sister-in-law, not visiting them during med school OR residency. Matt and I had some unexpected money come our way and we decided to take advantage of it. We had a wonderful time, I love that family. And I must say as much as I do enjoy Az, the people and all the fun we have had, going to Seattle makes me wonder why in heavens name would anyone want to live here when places like Washington exist. We could end up doing our residency in Washington. . here's hoping. :)
Pikes Market. . The most amazing farmer's market I have ever seen!
1 comment:
I am trying to decide if I am totally offended that seeing me wasn't your favorite part of your trip. ;)Glad you guys had such a great time.
Post a Comment