Today was a monumental day for the Tefteller family. Matt completed his first year of school. What a great year it was, too. On top of classes, tests, studying, and class projects we somehow managed to have our sweet baby. We came to Az as crazy in love newlyweds, and now we are crazy in love parents. Matt is the most amazing man and I am so proud of him. I still look at him and think, "how in the world did I get so lucky."



Congrats, babe, I love you.
5 comments:
Yay for you guys!! Now you all get to come out to Ohio and celebrate! We can't wait!!
Congrats matt! You are amazing! And Allyson your lucky but so is matty cause you are just as amazing!
It's only been a year. Just wait for ten years to hit. You'll go from crazy in love to just crazy. HAHAH. J/K. Congrats Matt. We know how hard it is to have a family and stick it out through school. You two are awesome. We miss you.
Hey girl. I just wanted to tell you I made my profile private. so email me at fairylove18_jess@yahoo.com so I can invite you to see my blog whenever you want
Cute new pic as your header. I love it.
Post a Comment