Yea! I am so excited that you can start blogging now. I was just thinking today how Emma had probably changed so much and we haven't even been able to see her since those first pics. Can't wait to see pictures from the blessing. Who made that beautiful dress that she was wearing. . . the crocheted. . . or knitted one. Really neat. Love ya!
2 comments:
She is so cute. Matty looks like such a proud daddy it's so amazing. Hope all is well..but it looks like everything is perfect!
Yea! I am so excited that you can start blogging now. I was just thinking today how Emma had probably changed so much and we haven't even been able to see her since those first pics. Can't wait to see pictures from the blessing. Who made that beautiful dress that she was wearing. . . the crocheted. . . or knitted one. Really neat. Love ya!
Post a Comment