Well, I decided to add some pics of our home. I really love it! Behind our yard is an open field.. I love having open space behind us. Matt and I have sat in our back yard and watched some pretty amazing storms. Our back yard is nice, too. Its not huge, but It is a nice space. Matt is working hard to revive the grass... it was in pretty bad shape when we moved in. I am working hard to make the inside of our home nice.. Im taking my time, though. I have to really think about where I want things. Emma and Isaiah have really come to like living here.. we have the cutest neighbor girls who love to come over and play. Emma is in heaven with all the friends she has made. She will start pre-school soon and can hardly wait. At this point, Isaiah is mostly concerned with where the "hoops" and basketballs are. Just like his daddy.
Good to read an update from you guys! I was just thinking about you guys yesterday. Looks like you're doing well & happy to see you enjoy your new home/state/residency...etc. :) We miss you guys around here!
Yay for cute house and happy family. I'm so excited that you get a nice house the live in and great neighbors and friends for you and the kids. I hope everything continues to go well with everything. Thank you for the skirt your mom brought. You're the best. Miss you.
2 comments:
Good to read an update from you guys! I was just thinking about you guys yesterday. Looks like you're doing well & happy to see you enjoy your new home/state/residency...etc. :) We miss you guys around here!
Yay for cute house and happy family. I'm so excited that you get a nice house the live in and great neighbors and friends for you and the kids. I hope everything continues to go well with everything. Thank you for the skirt your mom brought. You're the best. Miss you.
Post a Comment