One of our first outings HAD to be Provo Canyon... I have spent Many a day up that canyon running, running a race, hiking, walking the trail, roller blading with Adrienne, swimming, heading up to Sundance to go skiing... you get the idea. Provo canyon is a very happy place for me. I had to introduce Emma and Isaiah to the canyon starting with Bridal Veil falls. We went up there on a warm day and brought our lunch with us. Emma loved it.. she immediately headed to the deepest part (I had to get her to come back). Isaiah had to enjoy the general splendor from his little stroller (for now). Anyway, we had a great time.. we came home wet and tired. Now every time we pass the falls on our way up the canyon Emma yells, "water fall!" Good times.
Wet bummy...
No comments:
Post a Comment