I have the best husband.... can I just say that? This month I was able to run another Ragnar... which is the best race. Matt is still working hard on his rotations, which keeps him pretty much from 7:30am to 7:30pm. Earlier this month when I started to panic because I wasn't getting any training runs in, Matt bought me a jogger stroller. oh man, do I LOVE this stroller?! Then he ever so lovingly asked his preceptor (the doctor he works for) to have Friday off so he could watch our children. THEN, he packed up our beautiful children to drive all the way to Tempe to meet us at the finish line...THEN he watched Emma most of the day today so I could have a much needed nap. There is a lot to say about a husband who works hard every waking moment of his life and feels it important to make all the necessary arrangements so his wife can run a 200 mile, 30 plus hour, race with a bunch of crazy people. He needed time off just as much as I did. Needless to say, the race was amazing. I ran it with Matt's cousins, who are amazingly fun. Now, I can get back to work. :) Oh, BTW... Matt let me sign up for another Ragnar in Utah during the month of June... and maybe even a marathon in September. These races aint free, you know!! :)

My 3rd baby.... thus far. :)

3 comments:
That's awesome. Glad you get to do the things you want to do sometimes. Matt is great. good job Matt!
Both of you are so amazing!!! I love you!
We all know Matt is super Daddio and Husbando. And yes, we love him for it! I'm so impressed Al. Running like a maniac. This doesn't mean I have to run a Ragnar or Marathon within a year of giving birth to my 4th child, does it? Maybe it does. Did I just say 4th child. This booty gonna need some serious runnin'. :)
Awesome job Supa Mamma!
Post a Comment