Yesterday, around the last few minutes of Sacrament meeting. . Emma started begging to go to Nursery. I packed up her two stuffed animals, and we walked/ran to the nursery room. Once in there, above the screams and cries of two other children, Emma shouted, "HOORAY!!!!" and danced around the room. That was that. . I turned around and joined Matt in Sunday School. After church, I decided to interview her on her experience. Here is what she had to say. . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7WP6N7TSuc
PS. . you may have to copy/paste this address, I don't know how to make this link. If anyone knows, please feel free to share!!
Best Valentine
9 years ago



2 comments:
That's awesome. Hooray! P.S. I think you can make that a link by highlighting it and then clicking the little icon on the tool bar that looks like a gray chain. It took me a while before I knew what the little pic was. Hope that helps.
Well, she is a total convert I can tell. So cute. I bet her teachers love her!!!! for sure!!!!
Post a Comment