I created this blog, not because my life is that interesting, but because I get some super cute pics of your kiddies and I want to share them with you. I need to somehow share them with you and the family.
Here are some current pics of our trip today to Temple Square with Nate and Steph's family.



1 comment:
Yea for Ally's Blog!!!! I am so excited. The more bloggers the merrier. I do hope you will include some opinions on your blog, for I know you have strong opinions and it would be fun to read. For instance, I'd love to hear what you thought of the news story about the mom who made her ten year old son stand out in front of traffic for three hours with a sign detailing his misconduct. And, I would love to hear what's happening in your life, so don't be shy.
Post a Comment